There’s this ghost book thing that asked for entries a while ago, and I’ve been mulling this over ever since. You would not believe how many compositions I had to grind through before I hit on something that wasn’t a) totally boring, b) front-facing (like so many pieces I’ve done recently), or c) completely borked up. Eventually I hit this one, threw some colors on, and it feels pretty good!
I might not submit this to the project, but I do intend to finish it anyway.
SPEAKING OF WHICH: if anyone feels in a critique-y mood, go ahead and rip this down! It feels like it could be missing something.
- teazombie reblogged this from snowontheradio and added:
- teazombie said: …between the two might make things clearer. Maybe take a look here for something useful: muddycolors.blogspot.no…
- teazombie likes this
- nirdian likes this
- aroogula likes this
- scribblingface likes this
- maskdt said: I think the green one is stronger. Things stand out a bit more, whereas the blue seems a bit muddy in places. The composition is good, and I think going with a painterly style for the ghosts themselves was a very good idea.
- oopswellidrowned reblogged this from snowontheradio
- blind-dog reblogged this from snowontheradio and added:
- markquestion likes this
- snowontheradio posted this